Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bruce Lee, the 'Master' who taught me

Fists of Tiger and mind of Dragon
Today, while surfing the internet for some quotable quotes, I came upon a website where I found the man who originally uttered those famous words that I wrote about in an earlier article, titled 'My Thanks to KBC' on this blog.

The same quote was reiterated by Bollywood superstar, Amitabh Bachchan on KBC- season 1.

The quote:

"He who knows not and knows not he knows not, He is a fool- Shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not, He is simple- Teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows, He is asleep- Awaken him. He who knows and knows that he knows, He is wise- follow him."


The original speaker is none other than the immortal Bruce Lee (http://www.quotesnsayings.com/martial-arts/). I always wondered who could have said something that was enough to define the types of people in any society.

Truly, 'the Master' had more to him than just kicks and punches. Thank you, 'Shifu' for it is your words that have made me what I am today.

No comments: