Thursday, September 27, 2012

Revisiting my first article

Just realized that it has been exactly a week and two years since I started my career as a journalist. I began as a sub-editor but loved writing on the daily developments in life.

Although my first article was a take on the politics of Nepal here on my blog, the one I wrote after I became a journalist was a letter addressed to the Almighty asking him a crucial question. My then boss (the Editor) was so happy that he immediately decided to publish it in the newspaper I worked for then. He also suggested me to post it on an independent portal which I did.

So here is the link to that article:

http://www.merinews.com/article/a-letter-to-the-almighty/15834008.shtml

Kindly read it and feel free to express your views.

Thanks.

2 comments:

muthu said...

an engaging one for your first article. Cheers.

Manas said...

Thanks a lot.