Thursday, June 27, 2013

Gas, Gurudas, Moily and Reliance

I do not trust mega corporations, but before you jump to any conclusion on my political leanings, let me assure you that I am not a ‘commie’. But does that mean that I must accept, praise and defend everything that the mega corporations do? Being a human being, a common man whose life is dependent on the slightest shift in the economic and political landscape of this country, it is imperative that I keep an eye on the developments that tend to have an impact on my future and the futures of those like me. This is why the allegations of CPI(M) leader Gurudas Dasgupta on Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Veerappa Moily matter to me as much as it should to you (unless you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth or have children born with silver spoons in theirs).

The rest on corporate subterfuge is here:

http://www.newsyaps.com/gas-gurudas-moily-and-reliance/30597/

No comments: